May 4, 2010

Especial report from Evin Prison


Especial report from Evin Prison

ISC reports:
First call of Ayatollah Broojerdi from Evin Prison after several days of Torture in Solitary cells
Tehran, April 27, 2010

Mr. Broojerdi a dissident ayatollah of Khamenei and his regime which is kept in the especial ward for clerics in Evin Prison is threatened that if he talks about the tortures imposed on him his hands will be amputated.

These sentences have been translated from his sound file, the file is at below:

I’ve just come. I said that I should inform you. I was in the Department of Especial Observation of Protection of Information, I’ve just come.
They told me that I had provoked the prison for a riot.
Where I was this was the result: “don’t say anything, if you talk, we will amputee your hands”.
If I was recognized by UN as an independent religious leader they couldn’t bother me so much. I hope that this would be over soon…

No comments:

Post a Comment